Open Evening: Tuesday 10th October 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Twickenham School warmly invites you to its annual Open Evening for Year 5 and 6 students and families on Tuesday 10th October. Our staff and students are looking forward to showing you the school on one of the guided tours, which take place throughout the evening.
The Headteacher, Assal Ruse, will talk to students and families in the school Auditorium at the following times: 6:15pm and 7:30pm.
There will be an opportunity to:
- Tour the school and see its facilities
- Watch a variety of school presentations
- Talk to staff and students
- Watch departmental demonstrations
- Try some activities yourself
- Ask any questions
- See some of the many extra-curricular activities in action
The school restaurant will be open to serve food and drinks throughout the evening
Open mornings will take place between 9.00am and 10.15am on Thursday 12th October, Friday 13th October, Monday 16th October and Tuesday 17th October.
To book a place please email email@example.com
Comments from visitors to the school last year included:
- ‘’Brilliant, very informative and friendly, the student tour guides were confident and showed the school off well’’
- ‘’We have found the evening very informative, the teachers we spoke with were enthusiastic and helpful. Children were all very pleased to be here’’
- ‘’My son found it brilliant, he really wants to come here’’
- ‘’I love it! Thanks for a lovely evening’’
- ‘’Stunning staff and facilities’’
- ’’Can’t wait until I start’’
- ‘’Lauren and Georgia were absolutely fantastic, a real asset to your school they were informed, honest and enthusiastic’’
- ‘’What a difference, so many good changes on the right track, very impressive’’