Aspire, Achieve, Enjoy
At Twickenham School, we have high expectations of our students and believe that everyone is capable of excellence. Our priority as a school is to ensure that our students thrive during their time with us; achieving more than they ever thought possible.
Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do, however, our strong pastoral structure provides a caring and supportive environment to ensure that our students’ experience of school enables them to develop into happy, confident and resilient individuals, who believe in growth mind-set and will go on to achieve and make their aspirations a reality.
- Students to be confident, successful and lifelong learners
- Students to develop creativity, resourcefulness and resilience
- The school to be driven and united towards continuous self and school improvement
- The school to attract, nurture and retain high quality staff
- Students, staff and families to be proud to contribute positively to the school and the wider community.
As a community of students, staff and Twickenham School families we are incredibly proud of our school values - everything we do is guided by them!
Our students learn the importance of our core values as soon as they join us in year 7, embedding these both into their learning behaviours and daily life as they progress through the school:
- Dedication, and,