Vision, values and ethos
Aspire, Achieve, Enjoy
At Twickenham School our mission is for all our students and staff to feel safe, valued and achieve their aspirations through high standards of teaching, learning and leadership.
- Students to be confident, successful and lifelong learners
- Students to develop creativity, resourcefulness and resilience
- The school to be driven and united towards continuous self and school improvement
- The school to attract, nurture and retain high quality staff
- Students, staff and parents to be proud to contribute positively to the school and the wider community
We are a student-centred school and we strive to ensure our students develop to be the best they can be. We have high expectations of students and staff. Teaching and learning is our priority, whilst providing a caring, supportive environment and a strong pastoral structure. Our aim is for our students to get the best education and school experience in order to develop into happy, confident, resilient individuals, who believe in growth mind-set and will go on to achieve and make their aspirations a reality. Everything we do is guided by our school values (above).