At Twickenham School we have deployed Microsoft Teams to create a multi-use platform which facilitates communication and collaboration between teacher and student. Here are some of the benefits of using Teams:
- efficient communication between students and their teachers
- improved way of working online and saving the work completed
- collaborative student-to-student discussion of tasks, via the ‘chat’ function
- easy editing and marking of assessments and assignments
- safe storage of all work completed
- accessible on a computer, laptop, tablet or phone
Each subject class on a student’s timetable has its own Team where students can talk to and get support from their teacher, and where homework is set in the Assignments tab. But there’s more: each Tutor Group has its own Team for pastoral use and messaging; there are Head of Year Teams providing yeargroups with information and enrichment activities, and extracurricular clubs all benefit from having their own Teams to communicate quickly and easily with students.
Just download the app and get started!